- 100 Roger Federer Perfect Simply The Best Women’s Tank Top
- 3.7 oz., 65% polyester, 35% viscose; 30 singles
- Racerback with sheering at seam; sideseamed merrowed bottom hem
- Easy, drapey fit; Runs small, order one size up for a fuller fit
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Bella + Canvas
- Roger Federer (German pronunciation: [ˈrɔdʒər ˈfeːdərər]; born 8 August 1981) is a Swiss professional tennis player who is ranked world No. 3 in men’s singles tennis by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP). He has won 20 Grand Slam singles titles—the most in history by a male player—and has held the world No. 1 spot in the ATP rankings for a record total of 310 weeks (including a record 237 consecutive weeks) and was the year-end No. 1 five times, including four consecutive. Federer, who turned professional in 1998, was continuously ranked in the top ten from October 2002 to November 2016.