TO DETERMINE YOUR SHOE SIZE:
- Prepare a pen, a ruler/tape measurer, and a white paper.
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Choose a size from the table in size chart.
- Find the closest measurement, in Heel to Toe(cm), that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot. For example, a man whose foot measures 27 cm is a U.S. 9, a CN 44.
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.
- Fit yourself at a similar time as when you will be wearing the footwear. For daily footwear, fit yourself when you’ve been on your feet all day because your feet have expanded.
COLOR DIFFERENCE: there may be slight color difference between pictures and objects due to differences in light and dark contrast display of personal monitors.
SMELL: shoes that have just left the factory will have some glue smell, regardless of quality, and the glue smell will disperse when placed in the ventilated place.
ABOUT QUALITY: broken bottom, degumming, damage, serious color difference, serious stain this shoe is responsible for all expenses.