- 70 Years Of Peanuts 1950 2020 Schulz Women’s Tank Top
- 3.7 oz., 65% polyester, 35% viscose; 30 singles
- Racerback with sheering at seam; sideseamed merrowed bottom hem
- Easy, drapey fit; Runs small, order one size up for a fuller fit
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Bella + Canvas
- Peanuts by Schulz is an Italian–French–American animated television series based on the comic strip of the same name. The series first aired in France on November 9, 2014, and later aired on Discovery Kids in Latin America in 2015 and in the United States on Cartoon Network and Boomerang on May 9, 2016 as segments of shorts that plays on a theme, and as interstitial shorts played only on Boomerang a few times during some hours. The series briefly aired on Cartoon Network in May 2016, despite this, it remained present on the Cartoon Network streaming app and Cartoon Network on-demand despite the show not currently airing on US television.