- Adidas Goten Vs Trunks Unisex T-Shirt
- 5.3-ounce, 100% cotton (99/1 cotton/poly (Ash) & 90/10 cotton/poly (Sport Grey)
- Seamless double-needle 7/8
- Taped neck and shoulders; Tearaway label
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Gildan®
- Son Goten (孫悟天) is the youngest son of Goku and Chi-Chi. When first introduced, Goten strongly resembles his father in appearance, with the same hair-style and similar clothing. However, as a teenager at the end of the series his appearance has changed to include a shirt bearing his name and a longer, shaggier hairstyle. Goten was trained by his older brother Gohan in preparation for the 25th World Martial Arts Tournament, which their father would be attending. During the training, Gohan discovers Goten is already quite strong, due to the fact that he has been training with their mother (in stark contrast to Gohan’s childhood), and can become a Super Saiyan despite still being a child. Like several characters in the series, he can also perform the Kamehameha technique.