- Dog Paw Shamrock Lucky Glover Unisex T-Shirt
- 5.3-ounce, 100% cotton (99/1 cotton/poly (Ash) & 90/10 cotton/poly (Sport Grey)
- Seamless double-needle 7/8
- Taped neck and shoulders; Tearaway label
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Gildan®
- A shamrock is a young sprig, used as a symbol of Ireland. Saint Patrick, Ireland’s patron saint, is said to have used it as a metaphor for the Christian Holy Trinity. The name shamrock comes from Irish seamróg [ˈʃamˠɾˠoːɡ], which is the diminutive of the Irish word seamair óg and simply means “young clover”.