- Dragonball Goku Japan Unisex T-Shirt
- 5.3-ounce, 100% cotton (99/1 cotton/poly (Ash) & 90/10 cotton/poly (Sport Grey)
- Seamless double-needle 7/8
- Taped neck and shoulders; Tearaway label
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Gildan®
- Son Goku (Japanese: 孫 悟空 Hepburn: Son Gokū) (/ˈɡoʊ.kuː, ɡoʊˈkuː/) is a fictional character and main protagonist of the Dragon Ball manga series created by Akira Toriyama. He is based on Sun Wukong, a main character in the classic Chinese novel Journey to the West and Superman, with whom he shares a very similar origin story. Goku first made his debut in Dragon Ball chapter #1 Bulma and Son Goku (ブルマと孫悟空 Buruma to Son Gokū), originally published in Japan’s Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine on June 19, 1984, as an eccentric, monkey-tailed boy who practices martial arts and possesses superhuman strength. He meets Bulma and joins her on a journey to find the wish-granting Dragon Balls. Along the way, he finds new friends who follow him on his journey.