FM622 Gumball Chemist Cloth Face Mask
- – One Size
– Non-medical face masks are soft and breathable.
– Three layers, with two layers of antibacterial and antimicrobial cotton, and one outer layer of Polyester Shell that resistance to droplets and bacteria.
– Layer material:
• Two layers of 4 way stretch cotton spandex: 95% cotton & 5% spandex
• One outer layer: 92% polyester & 8% spandex
– Soft elastic ear straps are comfortable to wear
– Can be reused many times after wash
– *Please note that a non-medical face mask could help reduce exposure to dust, allergens, germs and bodily fluids; however, mask is not a respirator and will not eliminate the risk of contracting disease or infection.
– Hand wash only (up to 30 times)
– Do not iron with high temperature
– Hang to dry
– Do not use detergent with bleach
– Do not dry clean
- The Amazing World of Gumball is a British–American surreal comedy animated television series created by Ben Bocquelet for Cartoon Network. Produced primarily by Cartoon Network Studios Europe, it first aired on May 3, 2011 and is currently on hiatus. The show was never confirmed to be cancelled, but creator of the show Ben Bocquelet had stated that “The Inquisition”, which aired on June 24, 2019, was the ending.The series revolves around the lives of 12-year-old Gumball Watterson, a blue cat and his goldfish best friend—adoptive brother 10-year-old Darwin, who attend middle school in the fictional city of Elmore, California. They frequently find themselves involved in various shenanigans around the city, during which time they interact with fellow family members—younger sister Anais, mother Nicole, and father Richard—and an extended supporting cast of characters.
- – One Size