FM977 Monkey D Luffy Super One Piece Cloth Face Mask
- – One Size
– Non-medical face masks are soft and breathable.
– Three layers, with two layers of antibacterial and antimicrobial cotton, and one outer layer of Polyester Shell that resistance to droplets and bacteria.
– Layer material:
• Two layers of 4 way stretch cotton spandex: 95% cotton & 5% spandex
• One outer layer: 92% polyester & 8% spandex
– Soft elastic ear straps are comfortable to wear
– Can be reused many times after wash
– *Please note that a non-medical face mask could help reduce exposure to dust, allergens, germs and bodily fluids; however, mask is not a respirator and will not eliminate the risk of contracting disease or infection.
– Hand wash only (up to 30 times)
– Do not iron with high temperature
– Hang to dry
– Do not use detergent with bleach
– Do not dry clean
- Monkey D. “Straw Hat” Luffy is a fictional character and the main protagonist of the One Piece manga series, created by Eiichiro Oda. Luffy made his debut in One Piece Chapter #1 as a young boy who acquires the properties of rubber after accidentally eating the supernatural Gum-Gum Fruit. Born on May 5, Luffy dreamed of being a pirate since childhood. At the age of 17, Luffy sets sails from the East Blue Sea to the Grand Line in search of the legendary treasure, One Piece, to succeed Gol D. Roger as King of the Pirates. Luffy, captain of the Straw Hat Pirates, recruits crew members, fights antagonists, and aids and befriends the inhabitants of several islands on his journey. Usually cheerful, he becomes serious when he fights. Luffy uses his elasticity to concentrate his power, executing a range of attacks. In his signature attack, Gum-Gum Pistol, he slingshots punches at opponents from a distance.
- – One Size