- Goku And Vegeta Blue Hypebeast Supreme Unisex T-Shirt
- 5.3-ounce, 100% cotton (99/1 cotton/poly (Ash) & 90/10 cotton/poly (Sport Grey)
- Seamless double-needle 7/8
- Taped neck and shoulders; Tearaway label
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Gildan®
- Vegeta IV (Japanese: ベジータ四世 Hepburn: Beji-ta Yon-sei) (/vəˈdʒiːtə/ və-JEE-tə), best known simply as Vegeta, is a fictional character in the Dragon Ball franchise created by Akira Toriyama. Vegeta first appears in chapter #204 Sayonara, Son Goku (さようなら孫悟空 Sayōnara Son Gokū), published in Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine on November 7, 1988 seeking the wish-granting Dragon Balls to gain immortality.