- Grateful Dead Oregon Ducks Women’s T-Shirt
- 4.3 oz, 100% combed ring-spun cotton jersey; Fabric laundered
- Heather Gray 90% cotton/10% polyester; 32 singles for extreme softness
- Slim Fit, please refer to size chart for actual garment measurements
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Next Level
- The Oregon Ducks football program is a college football team for the University of Oregon, located in the U.S. state of Oregon. The team competes at the NCAA Division I level in the FBS and is a member of the Pac-12 Conference (Pac-12). Known as the Ducks, the team was commonly called the Webfoots until the mid-1960s. The first football team was fielded in 1894. Oregon plays its home games at the 54,000 seat Autzen Stadium in Eugene; its main rivals are the Oregon State Beavers and the Washington Huskies. The Ducks and Beavers historically end each regular season with the Civil War rivalry game in late November.