James Hetfield Kirk Hammett Metallica Cloth Face Mask
- – One Size
– Non-medical face masks are soft and breathable.
– Three layers, with two layers of antibacterial and antimicrobial cotton, and one outer layer of Polyester Shell that resistance to droplets and bacteria.
– Layer material:
• Two layers of 4 way stretch cotton spandex: 95% cotton & 5% spandex
• One outer layer: 92% polyester & 8% spandex
– Soft elastic ear straps are comfortable to wear
– Can be reused many times after wash
– *Please note that a non-medical face mask could help reduce exposure to dust, allergens, germs and bodily fluids; however, mask is not a respirator and will not eliminate the risk of contracting disease or infection.
– Hand wash only (up to 30 times)
– Do not iron with high temperature
– Hang to dry
– Do not use detergent with bleach
– Do not dry clean
- James Alan Hetfield (born August 3, 1963) is an American musician and songwriter best known for being the co-founder, lead vocalist/rhythm guitarist and main songwriter for the American heavy metal band Metallica. Hetfield is mainly known for his intricate rhythm playing, but occasionally performs lead guitar duties and solos, both live and in the studio. Hetfield co-founded Metallica in October 1981 after answering an advertisement by drummer Lars Ulrich in the Los Angeles newspaper The Recycler. Metallica has won nine Grammy Awards and released ten studio albums, three live albums, four extended plays and 24 singles. Kirk Lee Hammett (born November 18, 1962) is an American musician who has been the lead guitarist and a contributing songwriter for heavy metal band Metallica since 1983. Before joining Metallica he formed and named the band Exodus. In 2003, Hammett was ranked 11th on Rolling Stone‘s list of The 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time. In 2009, Hammett was ranked number 15 in Joel McIver‘s book The 100 Greatest Metal Guitarists.
- – One Size