FM790 Joker Alexis Kaye Cloth Face Mask
- – One Size
– Non-medical face masks are soft and breathable.
– Three layers, with two layers of antibacterial and antimicrobial cotton, and one outer layer of Polyester Shell that resistance to droplets and bacteria.
– Layer material:
• Two layers of 4 way stretch cotton spandex: 95% cotton & 5% spandex
• One outer layer: 92% polyester & 8% spandex
– Soft elastic ear straps are comfortable to wear
– Can be reused many times after wash
– *Please note that a non-medical face mask could help reduce exposure to dust, allergens, germs and bodily fluids; however, mask is not a respirator and will not eliminate the risk of contracting disease or infection.
– Hand wash only (up to 30 times)
– Do not iron with high temperature
– Hang to dry
– Do not use detergent with bleach
– Do not dry clean
- The Joker is a supervillain created by Bill Finger, Bob Kane, and Jerry Robinson who first appeared in the debut issue of the comic book Batman (April 25, 1940), published by DC Comics. Credit for the Joker’s creation is disputed; Kane and Robinson claimed responsibility for the Joker’s design while acknowledging Finger’s writing contribution. Although the Joker was planned to be killed off during his initial appearance, he was spared by editorial intervention, allowing the character to endure as the archenemy of the superhero Batman. Alexis Kaye is the Joker’s new right-hand woman
- – One Size