FM759 Peanut Be Kind Be Brave Be You Cloth Face Mask
- – One Size
– Non-medical face masks are soft and breathable.
– Three layers, with two layers of antibacterial and antimicrobial cotton, and one outer layer of Polyester Shell that resistance to droplets and bacteria.
– Layer material:
• Two layers of 4 way stretch cotton spandex: 95% cotton & 5% spandex
• One outer layer: 92% polyester & 8% spandex
– Soft elastic ear straps are comfortable to wear
– Can be reused many times after wash
– *Please note that a non-medical face mask could help reduce exposure to dust, allergens, germs and bodily fluids; however, mask is not a respirator and will not eliminate the risk of contracting disease or infection.
– Hand wash only (up to 30 times)
– Do not iron with high temperature
– Hang to dry
– Do not use detergent with bleach
– Do not dry clean
- Peanuts is a syndicated daily and Sunday American comic strip written and illustrated by Charles M. Schulz that ran from October 2, 1950, to February 13, 2000, continuing in reruns afterward. Peanuts is among the most popular and influential in the history of comic strips, with 17,897 strips published in all, making it “arguably the longest story ever told by one human being”. By the time of Schulz’s death in 2000, Peanuts ran in over 2,600 newspapers, with a readership of around 355 million in 75 countries, and was translated into 21 languages. It helped to cement the four-panel gag strip as the standard in the United States, and together with its merchandise earned Schulz more than $1 billion.
- – One Size