- Spiderman Chibi V-Neck T-Shirt
- 4.5 oz., 100% preshrunk combed ringspun cotton
- Heather Grey is 90% soft spun cotton, 10% polyester fine-finished
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape; Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Anvil®
- Spider-Man is a fictional superhero created by writer-editor Stan Lee and writer-artist Steve Ditko. He first appeared in the anthology comic book Amazing Fantasy #15 (August 1962) in the Silver Age of Comic Books. He appears in American comic books published by Marvel Comics, as well as in a number of movies, television shows, and video game adaptations set in the Marvel Universe. In the stories, Spider-Man is the alias of Peter Parker, an orphan raised by his Aunt May and Uncle Ben in New York City after his parents Richard and Mary Parker were killed in a plane crash.