- Star Wars Stormtrooper Bowie Sweatshirt
- 8 oz; 50% cotton/50% polyester
- Air jet yarn for a softer feel and no pilling
- 1×1 athletic rib cuffs and waistband with spandex; Double-needle stitching
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Gildan
- A stormtrooper is a fictional soldier in the Star Wars franchise created by George Lucas. Introduced in Star Wars (1977), the stormtroopers are the main ground force of the Galactic Empire, under the leadership of Emperor Palpatine and his commanders, most notably Darth Vader and Grand Moff Tarkin. In The Force Awakens (2015) and The Last Jedi (2017), the upgraded stormtroopers serve the First Order, under the leadership of Supreme Leader Snoke and his commanders, most notably Kylo Ren, General Hux, and Captain Phasma.