- Star Wars Stormtrooper Bowie V-Neck T-Shirt
- 4.5 oz., 100% preshrunk combed ringspun cotton
- Heather Grey is 90% soft spun cotton, 10% polyester fine-finished
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape; Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Anvil®
- A stormtrooper is a fictional soldier in the Star Wars franchise created by George Lucas. Introduced in Star Wars (1977), the stormtroopers are the main ground force of the Galactic Empire, under the leadership of Emperor Palpatine and his commanders, most notably Darth Vader and Grand Moff Tarkin. In The Force Awakens (2015) and The Last Jedi (2017), the upgraded stormtroopers serve the First Order, under the leadership of Supreme Leader Snoke and his commanders, most notably Kylo Ren, General Hux, and Captain Phasma.