- Sword Deadpool V-Neck T-Shirt
- 4.5 oz., 100% preshrunk combed ringspun cotton
- Heather Grey is 90% soft spun cotton, 10% polyester fine-finished
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape; Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Anvil®
- Deadpool (Wade Winston Wilson) is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by writer Fabian Nicieza and artist/writer Rob Liefeld, the character first appeared in The New Mutants #98 (cover-dated February 1991). Initially Deadpool was depicted as a supervillain when he made his first appearance in The New Mutants and later in issues of X-Force, but later evolved into his more recognizable antiheroic persona. Deadpool, whose real name is Wade Wilson, is a disfigured mercenary with the superhuman ability of an accelerated healing factor and physical prowess. The character is known as the “Merc with a Mouth” because of his tendency to talk and joke constantly, including breaking the fourth wall for humorous effect and running gags.