- Sword Deadpool Women’s T-Shirt
- 4.3 oz, 100% combed ring-spun cotton jersey; Fabric laundered
- Heather Gray 90% cotton/10% polyester; 32 singles for extreme softness
- Slim Fit, please refer to size chart for actual garment measurements
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Next Level
- Deadpool (Wade Winston Wilson) is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by writer Fabian Nicieza and artist/writer Rob Liefeld, the character first appeared in The New Mutants #98 (cover-dated February 1991). Initially Deadpool was depicted as a supervillain when he made his first appearance in The New Mutants and later in issues of X-Force, but later evolved into his more recognizable antiheroic persona. Deadpool, whose real name is Wade Wilson, is a disfigured mercenary with the superhuman ability of an accelerated healing factor and physical prowess. The character is known as the “Merc with a Mouth” because of his tendency to talk and joke constantly, including breaking the fourth wall for humorous effect and running gags.