- The Jimi Hendrix Experience Youth Kid T-Shirt
- 5.3-ounce, 100% cotton (90/10 cotton/poly (Sport Grey)
- Seamless double-needle 3/4 inch collar
- Taped neck and shoulders; Tearaway label
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Gildan®
- James Marshall “Jimi” Hendrix (born Johnny Allen Hendrix; November 27, 1942 – September 18, 1970) was an American rock guitarist, singer, and songwriter. His mainstream career lasted only four years, but he is widely regarded as one of the most influential guitarists in history and one of the most celebrated musicians of the 20th century. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame describes him as “the greatest instrumentalist in the history of rock music”.