FM696 US President Cloth Face Mask
- – One Size
– Non-medical face masks are soft and breathable.
– Three layers, with two layers of antibacterial and antimicrobial cotton, and one outer layer of Polyester Shell that resistance to droplets and bacteria.
– Layer material:
• Two layers of 4 way stretch cotton spandex: 95% cotton & 5% spandex
• One outer layer: 92% polyester & 8% spandex
– Soft elastic ear straps are comfortable to wear
– Can be reused many times after wash
– *Please note that a non-medical face mask could help reduce exposure to dust, allergens, germs and bodily fluids; however, mask is not a respirator and will not eliminate the risk of contracting disease or infection.
– Hand wash only (up to 30 times)
– Do not iron with high temperature
– Hang to dry
– Do not use detergent with bleach
– Do not dry clean
- Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current president of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality. Trump was born and raised in Queens, a borough of New York City. He attended Fordham University for two years and received a bachelor’s degree in economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. He became president of his father‘s real-estate business in 1971, renamed it The Trump Organization, and expanded its operations to building or renovating skyscrapers, hotels, casinos, and golf courses. Trump later started various side ventures, mostly by licensing his name. Trump and his businesses have been involved in more than 4,000 state and federal legal actions, including six bankruptcies. He owned the Miss Universe brand of beauty pageants from 1996 to 2015. He produced and hosted The Apprentice, a reality television series, from 2003 to 2015. As of April 2020, Forbes estimated his net worth to be $2.1 billion.
- – One Size